Wednesday 24 August 2022

It's Started

Just a quick update, following the last blog.

My Triumph Bonneville is up for sale on Bay:


With two days to go it's had nearly seventeen hundred views and has a hundred and thirty watchers, but still waiting for the first bid.

Providing it sells here's what I'm looking to get:


More details at https://maeving.com if you're interested.

As previously reported this will massively reduce my costs for commuting and general local mileage, and is also a quality bit of kit designed and built in Britain.

Less exciting, perhaps, but on the same theme of reducing energy use and cost - we're now into the habit of using a thermos flask to store the excess water boiled in the kettle and not immediately used. Trying to get better at not boiling too much, but there's always a small amount that can be reused later,  thereby reducing the amount of time the kettle is on.

Time for a brew!

Chris




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want a Justice System

  The first picture is my bike as I prefer to remember it. Bought new, for what was a substantial outlay for me.  The second picture is from...